1. Above is the process I went through to create my watermelon advertisement poster.
1. I experimented with various gradients on the background and can up with what you can see. I done a red to green gradient on the very back and then a green line gradient on top of the red side so it contrasted nicely.
2. I then added my watermelon design. I showed one of the watermelons incomplete so that you could see I had created them myself and I also added the photoshop bar showing all the layers of the watermelons.
3. I then introduced the shoes to the poster. I’ve explained how I designed the shoes in a previous post so I won’t say again pther than I changed the colour of them to green and red.
4. To finish off I added my title which I also created on photoshop myself.
2. Here is my second poster design and the process of it
1. I again the same as the previous poster experimented with gradients using the gradient tool. I came to the conclusion of having metal colours on the back a light grey fading into white.
2. I placed my shoe design in the centre of the page and same as last time changed the colour of it to match the theme of the poster.
3. I added my title design to it.
4. I added some text which I centred on the page using ruler lines and also added a nike swoosh and a website.
3. My final posters process.
1. I started off with adding all the different coloured boxes to the page using pale colours throughout.
2. I then added my shoe design again which I again edited for this design. I made the whole shoe white apart from the bottom which is black and you can also see a faint black outline of the shoe which works well so you can still see the structure of it.
3. I then added my title design and made it the colour white instead of black because it fit in with the lighter colours better.
4. I have shown a few of my layers for this design so you could see that I experimented with different designs before coming to the conclusion of the poster above.